NAKED BACON WRAPPED PICKLE BITES
So of course when we saw a jar of The Real Dill pickles in our fridge, we knew we’d have to make something just as amazing! These dill pickle bites are wrapped in No Sugar Added Naked Bacon! They’re made with only two ingredients, baked to crispy perfection, and served with a little ranch dressing.
And by the way, if you’re following a Low Carb or Keto way of eating, 4 bites is only 1 net carb!
BACON WRAPPED PICKLE BITES
Servings: 12 bites
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 10 minutes Total: 20 minutes
6 slices No Sugar Added Naked Bacon
3 large pickle spears (We love The Real Dill)
Ranch Dressing, optional
1. Cut pickle spears into 2 inch long pieces, about 4 pieces per spear
2. Cut Naked Bacon slices in half
3. Wrap a piece of bacon around one pickle bite, using a toothpick to secure. Repeat
4. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Set the assembled pieces on a parchment lined baking sheet and put in the oven. Cook for 10 minutes or until the bacon is crispy!
5. Serve immediately with a small dish of ranch to dip in.