ROASTED BACON WRAPPED ASPARAGUS - KETO & WHOLE30
Whether you need an easy side for a weeknight dinner or a fancy side for holidays, this Roasted Naked Bacon Wrapped Asparagus is it! Crispy, salt, savory, and just absolutely perfect, you’ll come back to this recipe again and again!
It’s so simple to make with just 3 ingredients and always absolutely delicious! Best of all, it’s made with our sugar free, zero carb bacon, so it works perfectly for Whole30 AND Keto ways of eating.
If you like healthier side dishes, be sure to check out our Bacon + Kale Salad recipe or our Skillet Green Beans and Bacon.
To make the recipe, you’ll just need asparagus, our Whole30 Approved Sugar Free Bacon, and a little black pepper.
Simply trim off the woody ends of the asparagus and wrap each spear in bacon. Then bake until crispy, and you’re in business!
BACON WRAPPED ASPARAGUS
Serves: 4 Prep: 5 Minutes Cook: 10 minutes
8 oz. Sugar Free Naked Bacon
8 asparagus spears
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400° F.
2. Wash the asparagus and cut away the woody/large part of the stems.
3. Wrap each piece of asparagus with a piece of Naked Bacon, starting at the top and moving toward the bottom, overlapping as little as possible.
4. Lay the wrapped asparagus on a parchment lined baking sheet. Baked for 8-12 minutes, or until the bacon is as crispy as you like it and the asparagus is beginning to crisp up too.
5. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow to cool slightly, then transfer to a plate with a spatula. Sprinkle with black pepper and serve.
Make sure to check out our retail locator to find our products in stores near you!