Naked Bacon & Eggs Baked Avocados (Keto, Whole30)
Serve up something fun for breakfast this weekend! We recommend making these Naked Bacon and Egg Baked Avocados. They’re made with just 3 simple ingredients, but best of all, this recipe is Keto, Whole30, Paleo, and Gluten Free!
Have you cooked your avocados yet? If you haven’t, you’re definitely in for a treat! Because avocados are already so creamy and delicious, cooking them really brings out the buttery texture and flavor.
And when you add sugar free Naked Bacon and a deliciously runny egg, you’ve got yourself the perfect complete breakfast!
NAKED BACON & EGGS BAKED AVOCADOS (WHOLE30, KETO)
2 ripe avocados
4 strips of Naked Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Optional: Par-cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat for about 3 minutes, until just starting to render some of the fat. This makes it so your bacon will be extra crispy once fully cooked.
3. Slice each avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Scoop out enough of the flesh with a spoon so that the bacon and a full egg will fit inside.
4. Cut or fold each slice of bacon in half and lay inside the avocado. If necessary, set toothpicks beside the bottom of the avocado halves to keep it steady. Crack an egg onto each one.
5. Cook on a baking sheet for 12 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked through but the yolks are still a little runny. Cook for 15 minutes for a hard cooked yolk.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Don’t forget to serve with a Naked Bacon Bloody Mary!
If you make this recipe, be sure to tag us on Instagram and use #nakedbacon, so we can see!