Keto No Bread Turkey Club
Whether you’re following a Keto or Low Carb way of eating or you’d just like to cut back on bread, this No Bread Turkey Club is going to be a great recipe for you!
Made with our Original Sugar Free Bacon, turkey, cheese, crisp romaine lettuce, fresh tomatoes, and mayo, it has all the flavors you love in a club sandwich! As an added bonus, it comes together super quickly!
Simply cook up your bacon, slice your tomatoes, remove the stems from the large lettuce leaves, and you’re ready to go! Lay all the ingredients on top of the lettuce, roll tightly inside deli paper, and cut in half!
We know you’ll be anxious to start eating, but remember to roll down the deli paper as you take bites.
NO BREAD TURKEY CLUB
Prep: 5 min. Cook: 10 min. Total: 15 min.
Makes 2 large wraps
8 oz. Naked Bacon Original Sugar Free Bacon
6 slices deli turkey
4 pieces American, Swiss, or Cheddar Cheese
1 large tomato
8-10 large romaine lettuce leaves
2-3 tbsp. mayo
salt and pepper
1. Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy.
2. Wash your romaine lettuce leaves and tomato. Slice the tomato and cut away the thick stems from the lettuce leaves.
3. Cut two large pieces of deli paper.
4. On top of each piece of deli paper, lay half of the lettuce, overlapping to form the leaves into a similar size and shape of a large tortilla.
4. Top each with turkey, cheese, a few tomato slices, bacon, and mayo. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Roll tightly in the deli paper, tucking the paper underneath. Cut in half with a sharp knife and enjoy!
Be sure to check out our online store, filled with Keto-friendly Bacon and Sausage Links!